Jul 10, 2005

Finally we have internet

So last Thursday the guy came from Cox Cable and set us up with
high-speed internet. It's sooooo nice to have internet again. Before
I was trying to use a neighbors wireless connection that was flakey at
best.

I still have to build the network here in the house so no new pictures
or anything right away, but we are connected and do enjoy seeing the
new stuff you've put up.

Amie-love the elk you have and your hiking shots. It helps me
remember that you can go outside in the summer in some places. It's
definitely blazing hot down here, but I'll remember to send you off a
couple of hiking shots from the winter down here. We'll be in shorts
and t-shirts then... :) I'm just jealous of the great weather you
all are having.

Anyway, love to all and will update with more soon.

J-P

No comments: